Custom Search

Monday, April 17, 2006

A Beautiful View


One of my favorite things about our house is the view from our bed. Each morning we wake up to the awesome view of the trees in our backyard. We have a huge picture window in our bathroom and it looks out into the woods and trees behind our house. It is amazing to watch how it changes throughout the year. Even when there are no leaves on the trees, it is beautiful.

In case you were having trouble seeing the beauty in the view that I took, I went outside into the backyard to show you the trees. They are really nice and great right now. It seems like overnight they have gotten leaves on the trees. Just last week, there were only little bitty fronds on the limbs.

Editor's Note: In case you were watching Wife Swap tonight, the little red-headed girl and short brown-headed girl, in the etiquette class are my cousins, Mary Elizabeth and Catherine Anne. It's been several years since I have seen them, I can't believe how much they have grown up!

2 comments:

Athena Stars said...

oh my goodness..the view is fantastic! back home in singapore, it would probably take a miracle to catch this view at our backyard...

i'm just a passing reader..pls..dont mind my presence..

Anonymous said...

Im sorry, I dont watch Wife Swap. I dont understand it. But, as I was swapping through channels, I saw that. They are soooo pretty. Its amazing that such pretty girls could be related to a guy with soooo much leg hair!
From,
Tessa

P.S.wear pants more often!