Custom Search

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Interrupting Your Regular Flat Reed Programming...

Abbey here. Just wanted to take a minute to share how blessed I (and I'm sure, Jeff) feel right now. Are you ever almost moved to tears thinking about how much God has provided for you? That's where I am, completely overwhelmed, completely undeserving. We are blessed in so many ways, and just want to give God the glory for it. He continues to amaze me and meet our needs in ways totally unforeseeable. God is teaching me so much, sharing so much, bringing delight in so many ways...and we haven't even gotten to meet Reed yet! So, for all those who might be discouraged, especially on the adoption/infertility front, have faith. I promise it gets better...a whole lot better.

1 comment:

Alaina said...

Well said. And definitely true!