Custom Search

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Flat Reed: My Girlfriend Raleigh



Thursday night, Jeff W. called and wanted us to go and eat with he and the girls. We were wanting to go to Chick-Fil-a so we asked him to go with us. They came and Ashlyn was pretty excited that Flat Reed was in the car when she got in.

When we got to CFA, we met up with Sheila and Holly (+ Raleigh)



Flat Reed (wearing his "My Entire Life Is Being Blogged" onesy) was excited to get to see Raleigh. He was just thinking she should be a little less pink. We're getting about as impatient to see her as we are to see Reed!



Later we went to Target, but I am not allowed to post anymore pictures of the person in this cart. Can you get who it is?

On the news front: it finally rained, it was only 6 drops, but it rained!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE ONESY!!!!!!!! That is just about the coolest thing I've seen all day!