Custom Search

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Anniversary Recap



Yesterday was anniversary numero 6! We had a good day. I woke up and offered to go and get donuts for breakfast, but Abbey already had plans for fixing breakfast.



She fixed blueberry french toast, bacon, and chocolate dipped strawberries. It was very yummy, as you can probably guess from looking at the picture. After breakfast, we watched TV for a little while and I (of course) took a Saturday morning nap. If I could sleep later in the morning I don't think a SMN would be necessary, but since my eyes pop open at 6:00 AM every Saturday.



We headed to Cheesecake Factory for our anniversary lunch. If you have been following Landlife for a year or more, you know that last year was the MAJOR jewelry year with diamond necklace and earrings, so this year, Abbey got two Pandora beads. One was ruby (Me) and one was crystal (Abbey).

After Cheesecake Factory we looked around at the mall for a little while, then went to see Hairspray. It's actually a pretty good movie. You have to listen hard to hear all of the humor though.

Finally, we rounded out our evening by meeting Carah, Cate and their parents at Pei Wei. Sorry! I forgot the camera! I was a little apprehensive, because I didn't know if the girls would remember me since its been soooo long since we saw them. All apprehensions were put aside rather quickly though. It was great to see the whole family including either baby boy (if Cate has here way) or baby girl due December 2007.

We had a great 6th anniversary. It's pretty unbelievable that we've been married that long already.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! LOVE YA'LL
REBEKAH

Amy, Ryan, Aidan and Lauren said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! Ryan and I had our six-year anniversary this year, also (the day we arrived in Taiwan, actually).

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!