Custom Search

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Flat Reed: Chill Out



We heard the other day in our yahoo group that the foster parents don't have air conditioning in there homes. Flat Reed was not pleased with that and in protest, he decided that he would hang out in our refrigerator. Of course, he doesn't think that we really have air conditioning in our house since we keep the thermostat on 78. That's not the coolest temperature in the world if you are in this 95 degree weather we've been having lately.

However, has anyone besides myself felt it? That crispness in the air in the early morning when it is only abour 68 outside? I feel fall coming! It's great!

5 comments:

Jane said...

I wish it dropped to 68 in the morning here. When you walk outside to go to work you get hit with this blanket of thick, warm air.

shelley said...

I am soooo over the summer. We get teased with cooler temps and rain but so far....nothing. I am ready for fall and crip days with chilly nights. So excited to follow your trip to get Reed.

shelley
www.letsgototaiwan.blogspot.com

Ann said...

You guys are just too funny. Won't Reed love it to have AC.

Anonymous said...

78 degrees?!? I would suffocate! Ya'll must be hot natured.

Anonymous said...

Oops... I mean't cold natured!