Custom Search

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Reedy the Pooh!



Deep in the quiet little neighborhood
where a cute little kid plays



You'll find a little boy who's mostly good
on his face a smile always stays



A boy named Britton is his friend
and Mama and Daddy too



There's Danny and Megan and Mia
but most of all there's Reedy the Pooh



Reedy the Pooh, Reedy the Pooh
cuddly little buddy all stuffed with love



He's Reedy the Pooh, Reedy the Pooh
willy little nilly little boy



I don't know why I started calling Reed, Reedy the Pooh today, but at least it gave me some inspiration for the post tonight!





Did you know that Reed LOVES balls!?1?!



And WE LOVE HIM!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Well done!

Kevin

PS. Megan loves Winnie the Pooh. Pooh is one of her favorite words... just after George (as in Curious George).

Anonymous said...

Maybe you were thinking of your research on AA Milne author of Pooh.....from college????? Whatever the case, REED is growing up so much. Don't let him grow to big before this granny can hug on him and love him. Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've had the "Winnie the Pooh" song go through my head in over ten years! My oldest LOVED that song and would ask us to play it in the car ALL THE TIME and she would sing along in her mickey mousish little kid voice!

I like the new Reedy version!