Custom Search

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Alphabet by Abbey

Normally I don't do these things, but every now and then, the urge hits me. Plus, I ran into Michelle at Wal-Mart on Monday, and I decided this somehow relates to that.

A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Jeff
C. Cake or pie? usually pie, unless it's really good cake
D. Day of choice? Saturday - it holds so much promise for family time
E. Essential item? water
F. Favorite color? blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? neither - I'd give them to Jeff
H. Hometown? Batesville, MS
I. Indulgence? chocolate and People magazine
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? 1 (in the process of adopting #2....very slowly)
L. Life isn’t complete without? God and my family (I took this one from Michelle)
M. Marriage date? August 4, 2001
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 sister- Ava; 3 brothers-in-law, 1 sis-in-law
O. Oranges or apples? Apples
P. Phobias? loud noises terrify me
Q. Quotes? Isaiah 40:31
R. Reasons to smile? Reed, a beautiful day, and the list could go on and on
S. Season of choice? I love them all!
T. Tag five peeps! Anyone who cares to respond.
U. Unknown fact about me? I played in the church basketball league once. I know...very scary!
V. Vegetable? green beans
W. Worst habits? greatest intentions, very little follow through
X. X-ray or ultrasound? that's a very strange question
Y. Your favorite food? Mexican. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
Z. Zodiac sign? I have no idea. Is that the only thing they could think of for the letter Z? I'm changing it to:
Z. Zoo or aquarium? zoo in the fall, aquarium in the summer!

P.S. This doesn't count as the second post Jeff was talking about, so I guess you'll be getting 3 posts from us today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I have to say, you are very creative!



~ Lexi