Custom Search

Monday, August 04, 2008

Anniversary Post



First of all, I'm sorry that last night's title was never explained. Reed has decided that he is no longer interested in sleeping in his baby bed, so last night we tried letting him sleep in the twin bed that was in his room.



Reed went to sleep pretty easily in his new bed and only woke up once. The only thing that we don't like about this is that the door is closed. Although tonight, we bought a baby gate for his room.



Miss Candace was gracious enough to come and keep Reed tonight while we went on an anniversary date.



Nana and Putty gave us a Macaroni Grill giftcard a while back, so we were able to dine for free! Woo-hoo!



After supper, we went to Gymboree and then we went to Target. I know, we're so exciting!

____________________

1 in the 7 Days of Abbey!

Her Love. I could be really cheesy and say, "It's her love, it just does something to me, sends a shock right through me, I can't get enough." but that would be copying the words from a country song and you know I don't really care for country. Abbey is an amazing wife, I think I've established that, but I am amazed at the way she loves me. I mean, I am quirky, have weird habits, etc. but she still loves me. She even loved me when I looked like I had worms 7 years ago when we got married and I only weighed 115 pounds! Now, she loves me even though I've pack on about 75 pounds since we've been married. You all have seen how good she cooks! I am so thankful for my wife and I can't believe that we have been married for 7 years! We're looked forward to another 70!
Post a Comment