Custom Search

Monday, August 04, 2008

Anniversary Post



First of all, I'm sorry that last night's title was never explained. Reed has decided that he is no longer interested in sleeping in his baby bed, so last night we tried letting him sleep in the twin bed that was in his room.



Reed went to sleep pretty easily in his new bed and only woke up once. The only thing that we don't like about this is that the door is closed. Although tonight, we bought a baby gate for his room.



Miss Candace was gracious enough to come and keep Reed tonight while we went on an anniversary date.



Nana and Putty gave us a Macaroni Grill giftcard a while back, so we were able to dine for free! Woo-hoo!



After supper, we went to Gymboree and then we went to Target. I know, we're so exciting!

____________________

1 in the 7 Days of Abbey!

Her Love. I could be really cheesy and say, "It's her love, it just does something to me, sends a shock right through me, I can't get enough." but that would be copying the words from a country song and you know I don't really care for country. Abbey is an amazing wife, I think I've established that, but I am amazed at the way she loves me. I mean, I am quirky, have weird habits, etc. but she still loves me. She even loved me when I looked like I had worms 7 years ago when we got married and I only weighed 115 pounds! Now, she loves me even though I've pack on about 75 pounds since we've been married. You all have seen how good she cooks! I am so thankful for my wife and I can't believe that we have been married for 7 years! We're looked forward to another 70!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Happy Anniversary. I could be cheesy and say, "Happy Anniversary, Baby. I got you on my miiiinnnndddd" but I don't want to be cheesy either. Glad you all had a happy one!!

Jane said...

Happy Anniversary! It's hard to believe it has been 7 years! I still remember the wedding like it was yesterday. Congratulations you two and here is to 70 more. Technically you might have to hit an early bird dinner in 70 years so you can make your 7:30 bed times, but we will cross that bridge when we get there...I'll only be 99 then...I'm sure I'll be up for a little party!

Tisra said...

Happy Anniversary! Being married is awesome when done right! Congratulations on a blessed marriage.

I remember the baby gate on the door days with all three of our kids and I guess we'll be doing that again in the coming year or two. What's funny, is that if your child is a crib hopper (climbs out of the crib)- you'd think the parents (us) would make the jump of logic that the child (um, Grant) could also climb the baby gate. Duh. We learned, though, and resorted to double stacking two gates just so he could be in a mattress on the floor. Has Reed enjoyed the the freedom to roam? I remember our kids getting up at 2 am, turning on the light, and looking at books or playing with toys. It took about a month to break that habit. :-)

Tisra
waiting for referral for #4 (on the wait list 15 months)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope that you two have many more together!


~ Lexi