Custom Search

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Flat Reed: Where Have All the Cameras Gone???

THE CAMERA IS GONE! GONE! GONE!

So, I went and bought a combo digital video and picture camera, which, ironically, was something we talked about the night the camera "went missing."

But, I am a little tired and I can't read the papers on how to upload the pictures right now, so just trust me when I tell you that Flat Reed looks really cute in his stroller.

Now, for the time update:

21:53:33 Tuesday June 5, 2007 in US/Central converts to
10:53:33 Wednesday June 6, 2007 in Asia/Taipei

That means that currently it is 11:00 AM in Taipei, so the judge should be meeting our baby any time now. Let's pray we hear something soon!

We did get a letter from our agency requesting final payment.

1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

That's good about final payment right? Surely that means Reed will be home soon?

I really like my digital camera/video combo thing. Are both cameras using the same digital card? If not you can purchase a device that will allow you to download different cards. I did that for ease while in China. When the cameras were powering up I would still be able to download from different cards to the laptop.

Beverly