Custom Search

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Fresh Veggies

Abbey and I had a great morning. We woke up and called the Spicklers to see if they needed to get out of the house. They did, so we went to breakfast at Bob Evans. Our first trip, and it was really good.

Frank felt up to it, so we decided to go to the Farmer's Market downtown. It was incredible. Lots of beautiful mums, pumpkins, and of course, fresh vegetables. All of the colors were amazing. It was really beautiful. So, what did we get? Okra, zucchini, squash, blue lake snap peas, butter beans, and purple hull peas. It was a really great place. I can't believe that I forgot my camera.

Sorry, I don't have pictures of the reason why we went to the farmer's market in the first place, so you will have to wait until tommorrow. I'm sure your dying to know what we bought, eh?

After we were sufficiently done at the farmer's market, we had the experience of a lifetime. We got to go see Granny (AKA Sheila's mom). I've met her before, but Abbey has not. She is 90 and FULL of life. I don't think that I have laughed so hard in quite a while. I think we'll have to go back and visit again soon.

We dropped the Spicklers off and went to Target. We bought a new bedspread for the green room. I'll put a picture up later. I've got to paint the dresser first. Then we went to Sam's to buy contacts, then we came home and I took a nap. Abbey cleaned up! Then we went to supper with Danny, Michelle, Carah and Cate. Now, we're home. Abbey is sacked out on the couch and we are about to go to bed.

Oh, I forgot to mention that we got new cell phones today! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim M said...

So, you bought some fresh veggies?! Are you actually going to eat them, Jeff??