Custom Search

Friday, September 22, 2006

Date Night



Just wanted to let everyone know that there would be about a 2.34% chance of a blog update this evening. That doesn't mean that you can go and check, remember there is only a 97.66% chance that there won't be something new. Due to a series of unfortunate events, we have been the recipient of tickets to go to "On Golden Pond" tonight at TPAC. Boy am I glad that I haven't bought our season tickets yet. I will do that next week. I am going to save some moolah since there is one less show in the lineup. I guess we are most excited about getting to see "The Lion King," but we will certainly enjoy tonight's performance.

It is the first chance that Abbey and I have had to do something with just us in a while! We are going to go eat somewhere nice. I don't know where yet, it will depend on what coupon I find in my Citipass book! If you don't have one, you need one.

We've got some interesting things to tell you, so stay tuned throughout the weekend.
Post a Comment