Custom Search

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Door Bling!

Although there was a glimpse of our door last night, you did not get a complete overview of the fall decorations. We now have door-bling. I guess that is the right way to spell bling, right? We purchased the piece in the above picture at Old Time Pottery tonight.
Fall colors are so beautiful and rich. Abbey and I love to see the leaves changing and we love the great colors of fall. When our favorite store, I'll call it Bullseye for some variety, put their summer pots on clearance, we grabbed the pots pictured above. We got some big mums to go in the pots for fall. I repotted them yesterday.
So, there you see it. We have 4 pots of mums, a fall wreath, and the swag above the door. I think that our door bling is complete for the fall. We love fall so much that we are going to go to Tellico Plains in a few weeks to stay in a cabin and check out the beautiful fall colors. We've never been there, but have heard that it is wonderful. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you both would love my Pumpkin Latte candle I bought from your favorite store yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Nice!