Custom Search

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

New Carpet: Your Chance to Vote

I did the taxes today, and although I thought it was going to be somewhat of a bear, it wasn't quite as bad as I thought. I was a little worried because of my job change, but everything turned out alright. Since that's done and I am not going to be refinancing our blog to pay the taxes, we have decided to start looking at new carpet for the house.

We have chosen several options and we are going to let you, our faithful readers vote for your favorite. It is a frieze carpet and we have always wanted that type.


Choice A is a caramel color.



Choice B is a dusty tan color.



Choice C is a chocolate color. (We think this one is really nice, but probably too dark for our house.)


And a comparison between the three. You can see the different colors really well with this one.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Chairman, the Goodlettsville House (really it's an apartment) casts two (2) votes for Choice B.

Em said...

Choice A. It's warm but still light.

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

Choice A is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

BIL suggests the caramel (A).

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiddo, Now you know how much decorating sense I have, but to me, (knowing boys the way I do) "A" looks a little light, and if "C" is too dark, I would go with "B". But you are there with the walls, etc. so I am sure that you all will make the right choice. Mom Enna

Jane said...

I agree that "C" is too dark. I think I will have to go with "A", but "B" is also nice.

ava and brookie said...

I vote for choice A!

Jason and Leslie said...

I would say A matches the tile the best

ava and brookie said...

I think Reed would like Choice A the best!

Anonymous said...

We have recently found that this vote was rigged from the very beginning. Therefore we would like to retract our vote! For you unsuspecting followers of this blog, the owners have used us. They had already made up their minds as to what color the carpet would be before we ever cast our votes. How will we ever explain to Reed how his parents have deceived us?!

Anonymous said...

B!!!! I'm telling you!!!! Go with B!!!!! Don't make me yell! You know how loud I can yell!!!!!

Linda said...

I am leaning towards A, but would like a comparison to the color that is there now.