Custom Search

Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Feet and Other Happy News



After begging and pleading, Abbey finally let us go and see Happy Feet tonight. We went to the Springfield Theater with the Sprinkles. It was a really cute movie. It was really neat, but a little political as well. I sometimes wonder if Reed is going to know what cartoons were like when I was a kid. I mean what happened to animation like the Snorkles or the Smurfs?

All of the "animated classics" of recent are high def movies. But, I must say that I really enjoy the new format myself.

Another person who I don't think is going to understand what traditional animation is, is my neice or nephew. That's right, Abbey and I are going to be an aunt and uncle. My little brother Bobby and sil Allison are having a baby. They are supposed to be sending us a "picture" (sonogram) so that we can put it on the blog. I am not sure what the due date is yet, but will let you know soon. Reed will have a cousin to spend time at Christmas with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Happy Feet!!!!!!! It was awesome! Pengins rock!!!! The story line was sorta lame though. I thought it was cute.

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

that was the LONGEST kid movie i have ever seen. very good...but you're correct with it being political