Custom Search

Monday, December 11, 2006

Finally



Most of you have heard me complain that although I live in the home of country music, I have never seen a famous person randomly walking around in Target or the mall, etc. This all changed on Saturday. I was in Rivergate mall while Abbey was buying my Christmas present in Macy's. I have NO idea what she bought me, I just know where she got it.

I was walking out of Finish Line when I looked up and Lorrie Morgan and Sammy Kershaw were walking right toward me. I couldn't tell you a single song that either of them sing, but it was good to finally see someone famous, since everyone else I know seems to see famous people all of the time.

In case you are wondering, NO, I didn't say anything to them. I figured they were Christmas shopping and didn't want to be bothered by a nonfan. Just wanted you all to know that I have finally seen famous people randomly. Maybe it will continue.

1 comment:

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

Yah! That's really cool! I probably wouldn't have even recognized them if i saw them.