Custom Search

Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas at Molly's

We went to a Christmas get-together at Abbey's cousin Molly's this weekend. Don't you just love the power of the camera? Abbey was cooking for our Christmas party at Mollie's and I got to take pictures. She was not really amused, but I finally was able to get a picture of her smiling.
Mr. Roy at the party. He was having a great time.
Ava and Brookie will be a great aunt and uncle. Look how much fun they are having with Brady.
Hugh was all over the place. He and I had a lot of fun with the leftover toilet paper after we played the game.
Brady is wondering what this lady is doing? I understand Kung Maw, I love to kiss babies little cheeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Ms. Linda is whispering in that baby's ear like she did to Caden. I don't know what she told him, but he certainly thought that it was funny!