Custom Search

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Weekend with Friends

Mr. Hollywood, Blanton, is our great friend. I met him my first semester in Seminary. I also met his wife, Jaime, in the same class. I knew them before they were them! It's been fun to see them become a couple, get married, and now serve together.
You're always at home in a town with a McAllister's. Abbey and Jaime had the privelege of riding in the back seat of the convertible. We've definitely gotten our money's worth out of this car.
B and J live in Wichita Falls and we set out to find the falls. We were a little disheartened to see that we would have to walk 43 miles to get there. Oh no, wait, there was a dot before the 43, it's really only a half a mile.
Apparently, people in Wichita Falls are much like many others I have seen who don't have a problem destroying God's creation! UGH! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful friend you are . . . you rented a convertible that held FOUR people. I think Texas air must be good for you, Jeff, because here in Tennessee you want a Miata, which by the way will only hold two people, I believe . . . no room to ride around with pretty girls in the back seat (and I don't mean just any pretty girls. You know who we are--right Abbey?

Maggie said...

Aw, I believe I know a "them couple" before they were a "them."
:) :)
Y'all are so cute! I love reading your blog :)