Custom Search

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

An Update From Last Week


Since I have not give you all an update of our time in Texas last week, here is a little information. This is an actual GOLD medal won by an American Softball player. I can't remember her name, but this is probably the only time that I will ever touch a gold Olympic Medal. This is Mark Lippard. He's a juggler and unicycler. He even juggled fire!
I know that a few blog fans are Jeff Slaughter fans (for those of you who may not know who he is, he has written VBS music for LifeWay for years and is a recording artist). Anyway, he's a really cool guy and I actually have his over-shirt seen in the picture on our kitchen counter. I had to borrow to wear during my conferences. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

Cool! I wish I had that over-shirt!