Custom Search

Sunday, May 07, 2006

A Wide-Open Mouth Smile


To be completely honest, I guess it all started long before I could remember it. Even though it's been around for a while, it was just this morning that I realized the implications.

Throughout the time that I have known Abbey, she has often commented on the fact that I cannot smile with my mouth closed. In our wedding pictures, in our dating pictures, wherever I am, my mouth is open. That's not that hard to believe for some of you who know how much I like to talk.

The problem is though, that I don't even close my mouth when I smile. The picture above is one of my most favorite pictures. And as you see, my mouth is wide-open. I guess it was evident from the very beginning.


My friend Elizabeth drew this picture of a frog for me and gave it to me at church. I think that I am beginning to understand that my fascination with frogs may be closely linked to it open mouth smile!

On the exciting newsfront for all of our blogger fans: we purchased a new camera last night on Ebay. We'd been shopping around and I found a 6.1 megapixel Kodak Easyshare for less than half-off retail. We watched the final minutes of the auction as our bid flew into victory. We paid immediately, so hopefully, by Wednesday we'll be taking some high quality photos. No offense to our old digital, but it is older and only 3 mp, and the zoom is broken.

No comments: