Custom Search

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My New Addiction


A few years ago, when I worked at the mall, I had an addiction. I am not proud that I was addicted to this substance, but I feel like I need to get it off my chest. It seems my addiction has come back.

Every morning after we would open the store (Dillard's). I would walk across the parking lot to get a large sweet tea from Chik-Fil-A. They knew I was a mall employee, so I got a discount and I got the biggest cup. They would write the date on it and they would refill it for free all day long. Needless to say, I became quite the addict.

I was cured of my addiction for a little while, but it seems lately the demons have come back. I am now readdicted to sweet tea. This time, it is McDonald's sweet tea. It is only a $1 for the large, and there is a McDonald's right on the way to work.

Does anyone know if there is a Sweet Tea Anonymous group in Nashville? I am going to need help to overcome this demon and I think STA would help.
Post a Comment