Custom Search

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Return of the Red Sneaks



Reed had a busy day with his Mama today.



Of course, they had to hit Gymboree for the start of Gymbucks. I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard that he got his Hlloween costume. So, I guess that means there won't be a vote this year.



The fam also got ot eat lunch with Nana Sprinkles, so that was an extra special treat!



After I got home from work, we went to church for supper and choir practice. Supper was really good tonight!



And now, we finally get to the title. Reed got to wear his red sneaks that Aunt Bitsy gave him today. Abbey wasn't sure about me pairing them with his striped khaki's and green polo, but I told Abbey that it was supposed to be more of a modern look. What do you think?




I couldn't get him still long enough to get a good picture of the complete outfit.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's SUPER cute!

Maggie said...

I don't ever use this term but...presh! It was the first word that came to mind! I love the green and read and khaki strips...totally gonna have to get Parker some.

Maggie said...

Is that Claire Nettles! Girl, you are so cute! I love you!

Elena said...

Love the color combo! Red sneaks on your boy look faboo! =)

Anonymous said...

I love the red sneakers. The green shirt and khakis are okay-but nothing that special, whereas the red shoes rock out!!

Can you explain (or better yet have your resident expert Abbey explain) what gymbucks are, how you get them and how to use them?? I would appreciate it!!! THANKS if possible!!

Kerry said...

That boy is styling! Love the new kicks!

Red & green? He's just testing out his Christmas colors, right?

Sarah said...

okay, gotta know if you got your CVS Extrabucks yet, and how much you earned in Extrabucks this quarter. AND the sneaks are supercute. They say attitude.