Custom Search

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Today's Recap



We didn't really take many pictures today, because we were quite busy getting back in the routine. We did, however, have one of our wonderful bloggy friends do some fun effects to our vacation photos.



Sarah, also known as Hannah Claire's mommy is one of the greatest people in all of bloggydom. We have been following Hannah Claire's story since before there was even a Hannah Claire. We pray that she gets to come home soon. Be sure to go and check out her blog because she is beautiful! A potential girlfriend for Reed, for SURE!



Getting back into the routine of life was a little hard in the land house. Reed woke up a couple of times last night, and around 4:00 AM he ended up in our bed. At 5:00, I reluctantly woke up and got ready for work.




Reed slept until 8:20 which was great for Abbey. She was able to get ready before he woke up. Reed went to MDO and Abbey got to rest some from the busy weekend.



Abbey and I had something to do this afternoon, so Reed was whisked away from MDO by Ms. Meghan. Reed had fun playing with Britton for a while and then I picked him up. We played outside for a little while and then had supper with Danny and Megan. It was a lot of fun to get to spend some time with them. It's been too long.

Now, we're all exhausted so I think we're going to turn in.

Oh, and I took the MacBook to the MacHospital and the harddrive is fried. It's going to be having a harddrive transplant in the near future. The new harddrive is going to have more memory! Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The Land family is just so darn photogenic, and Mama Land has such good taste in clothing (and Vera Bradley purses) that you make beautiful photos! Can't help myself! Glad you like them! I've told you already... but I just love how Mama Land's orange shirt just POPs out in the photos now.

Anonymous said...

Yes...I found Hannah Claire's mommy's blog off you blog roll a while back and was stunned at how beautiful her blog always is (changes with the seasons, I have noticed!)...and I love the scrapbook stuff she does with her photos before posting them!