Custom Search

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Some Orlando Update Pics



Reed was hamming it up before we left to go to Orlando. I must say that Abbey was especially glowing!



The other day at LKC, Reed wore one of the LifeWay Kids shirts.



People have been just loving on Reed quite a bit.



He loves Bill. He walks around saying "Bill" all of the time.



Mommy was smart and remembered to pack the "bajoos."



Life is better with Chick-fil-a.



He also loves his light-up twirly thing that Aunt Ava gave him.



Bajoos are the best!



I think that we should go outside to the pool!





Reed had a good time swimming in the pool tonight.



Is this a picture of one loving himself? He's kissing the mirror.





Debbie enjoyed making Reed laugh.



The gigantic inflatable kangaroo for VBS 2009 is going to be one of Reed's favorites.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the sock and T-shirt!!! Sporting over-sized clothing is always a recipe for fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Chick-fil-a needs to see the picture of Reed drinking out of their cup! Too cute!

Candace said...

I need an update and I want to see pics with Mickey Mouse!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have a question for one of your answers to questions blogs. I was wondering if Mrs. Abbey and Reed could come visit us at the school again sometime soon. We miss her a lot and I have yet been able to meet Reed. Last time she came during the other lunch and I didn't see her or Reed. I would love to see her again and meet the Reedster! Answer when you can!

~ Lexi