Custom Search

Monday, September 08, 2008

10 Things I Love About You (Numbers 4 and 3)



4. I love the way you run and play. You love to run, you love to play. You like to throw balls and most anything else.



Reed is a big time player, whether it is with his toy train or with bubbles, a stuffed animal or a ball. Reed loves to play!



He even gets upset if you tell him it's not time to play!



3. I love the way you go to sleep. Even though sometimes it can be a little frustrating, I love the time that I get to spend with you while you are settling in for the evening.



I love how you snuggle up to me until you are ready to finally quit kicking the wall and then all of a sudden you roll over and start snoring!



And yes, most of the time, I am snoring pretty soon afterwards.



We're not the only ones that love Reed, either, he's pretty much loved from coast-to-coast!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Ummm... next post: why is Reed wearing a Made in Oregon shirt?

Alaina said...

He is just so cute and getting so big! I can't believe it's been a year...doesn't time fly?!

Anonymous said...

Hey, being a fellow JOH adopter, our daughter has a "Made in Oregon" shirt in pink. Actually the same EXACT one-except for the color! (And she was literally made in oregon!)

Julie W.