Custom Search

Saturday, September 06, 2008

10 Things I Love About You (Number 5)



In honor of our 1st Reediversary, we put flowers in the church.



5. I love the way you dance!



Reed loves to dance and we love to watch him. When Reed is in the room and some music comes on, just be ready, Reed is going to boogie.



Sometimes, all you have to do is say the word, "Dance" and it gets his booty shaking.



It's really cool that at least someone in our house has some rhythm.



We had an extremely busy day! After breakfast, I got the flowers ready for sanctuary. Abbey took a shower and got ready. After she was done, I got ready and then we took the flowers to the church.



We also had to work in Abbey's Sunday School room for a little bit. Then, we had lunch and headed to Raleigh's house for her first birthday party!



I can't believe that it has been 1 year since Raleigh was born! I remember visiting her in the hospital really soon after she was born. I got to see her get her first shot. She is such a cutie!



Raleigh really racked up the presents!



Reed really enjoyed playing with Raleigh's toys.



He did not really enjoy wearing the little hat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary of your HOMECOMING little Reed!!!

(We all love the way you smile so big!)

Anonymous said...

"WHAT A DAY OF REJOICING THAT DAY WAS.....and STILL IS!!"
LOVE, ENNA and POPPY

Lisa said...

I love the flowers idea. Reed is just so handsome. Luv the saying "reedaversary". Happy day!!
Lisa R.