Custom Search

Sunday, September 21, 2008

We're all home again!



Reed is home from Lola's and I am home from New Mexico. Abbey is home from her busy weekend of catering!



We missed REED so much! I think that he missed us, because he was really clingy. I had already planned to miss children's choir, but I had a meeting at church, so I stayed in the room with Reed until it was time for my meeting. Reed sat in my lap for nearly 30 minutes! I have never seen him so still.

(by the way, I think the above picture could be one of my favorites. look at his eyes!)



Of course, it was a reason to dance that the whole family was together again!



Reed went to sleep so quickly tonight, it took me by surprise. I am thinking he was asleep before the first song was over on his CD.

_____________


Here are some pictures from the Rehearsal Dinner. Abbey did an excellent job decorating! I am so proud of her. Miss Candace was a tremendous help as well!















Didn't she do a phenomenal job?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the decorations! They are beautiful! I'll make sure I get you to do my wedding in about 20 more years!:)

~ Lexi

Anonymous said...

Abbey did a fabulous job!! She is supposedly already planning my wedding - yipee!! :)

R... said...

Beautiful setting! And how is it possible that Reed is getting cuter every day??