Custom Search

Friday, September 05, 2008

10 Things I Love About You (Numbers 6 and 7)

Sorry about the lack of post last night. I went to the Vandy Ballgame (Go Dores!) with Uncle Bubba. Abbey and Reed went to visit the Spickler's since I was out.



7. I love the way you love us. It's so wonderful when I walk in the door after work and you are standing at the top of the stairs and squeal. Your eyes are smile. After church the way you run to your Mama makes me thrilled with the way you love her.



6. I love the way you say "Mama" and "Daddy" and really almost anything else. Your voice is so sweet and you say our names in a way that no one else on earth can. When you say "Mama" and "Daddy" to us, you are calling our names, at this point, you are the only person who can call us that.



You are at a point in your life when you talk constantly! I love driving down the road and hearing you talk constantly. While most of it is babble, it is sweet baby words that we only have a limited time to hear before you are speaking like a big boy does!



(Reed got a special visit from Miss Candace tonight.)

No comments: