Custom Search

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sniffles and such




Last night, I was up with sinus drainage and didn't feel really well. This morning when the alarm went off, I started getting ready for work and Abbey said, "Do you really feel good enough to go to work?"



I answered that I didn't, but I really hate missing work for sickness, so I planned to go in anyway. It didn't take me long to decide that I needed to get back in bed.

I went back to bed, and woke up around 9:00. Abbey brought me dayquil.



I went back to sleep around 10:00 and woke up around 2:00! Abbey said that she was in and out of the bedroom with me sleeping and I never budged!




Thankfully, today was Reed's MDO, so it was a peaceful day. Reed didn't take a nap at MDO and around 3:00 he was zonked! He slept until 5:00



Abbey made cream of chicken with wild rice soup for supper and it was delicious! It tasted better than Panera's!

We leave you tonight with a picture of Abbey's arrangement of the Willow Tree angels. Well, really the main one that I want you to notice is the one with the HEAD missing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elena said...

Wow, that must be some book that Willow Tree figurine's been reading!! ;-)

RamblingMother said...

was that a victim of Reedo?