Custom Search

Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Homestudy!

Our homestudy is complete. Hopefully, the agency will review it quickly and get it back to Lisa for any changes that may need to be made. Actually, we hope that there are not any changes needed.
In honor of the homestudy being completed, I got Abbey some flowers. I went to Emma's, the superlative florist (you really need to hear the way the man on the commercial says it).
I think that I have found a new favorite. They did an excellent job. Abbey and I also got Lisa (our caseworker) some flowers for doing such a great job. Her flowers were a little more contemporary with purple iris' and lilies in it.
Sorry, I am sure that you would all love to read what is in the homestudy, but for the interest of our privacy, we're not going to let you read it. Just know that it is done and hopefully, we'll be on the waiting list soon!

I do feel like I owe it to you all to tell you a funny that is in the homestudy. There is a part that describes Abbey and one that describes me. Abbey is described as stable, and several other great things. It says that I appear to be stable, and a lot of other great things! I only APPEAR to be stable. Go figure!

2 comments:

Jane said...

I am not surprised at all! Looks can be deceiving. On a serious note, congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Ah Jeff I've always known that you were only "somewhat" stable-ha ha Don't forget to take your medicine!!
Leslie (your CIL)