Custom Search

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Headed West (One More Than the Other)



It;s that time again. Abbey and I are going to be hitting road this weekend. Abbey will be riding with Shank and Freila to Memphis. Guess who they are going to see? Could it be Walt? Abbey is actually going to stop in Bartlett to spend the weekend with her parents.

I am catching a flight to Dallas to help plan a summer camp that I am going to be the camp pastor at this summer. The exciting thing. Calvin Miller, my favorite author, is the speaker at the church on Sunday morning. We are staying in the same hotel, and we are going to ride to the church together on Sunday. I can get all of my books signed!

One of us will attempt to remember the camera so that there will be some "real" pictures on here soon.

No comments: