Custom Search

Friday, June 09, 2006

Radio Debut


Today was my "on-air" debut on 94 FM the Fish, here in Nashvegas. Our church was chosen church of the week. Part of that honor is that they will interview a person from the church staff live on the radio. I took Lindsey along for the fun.

It was a very interesting experience. Who knew that there was so much going on in those little broadcasting rooms. Doug and Kim were great. Anyone who listens to them on the radio, could probably already tell that though. They are just as funny in person as they are on the radio.

It was a really great time. I do want to apologize for the lack of posts for the past two days! VBS has me crazy. I think that my phone has rung a 1000 times today with different questions. Tomorrow the MIL comes and everything will be all better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll never believe how hard I tried to hear your radio debut. I remembered to turn it on and had it live on the internet by 6:30. Just as they introduced you and your "grossly underpaid" assistant, Lindsey, my doorbell rang. It was the roofers coming to replace a missing shingle. When I came back in to listen, they were getting ready to return to talking with you and Lindsey, and once again . . . yes, my doorbell rang. The shingle was the wrong color. By the time I convinced the guys to just put the shingle on the roof, you and Lindsey had left for your next post, and I forgot which station that was so my day went without getting to hear our very own radio personality himself! Sorry, but I promise to be present to hear your sermon Sunday, and your singing!