Custom Search

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Our Date With Cate Part 2



Cate also made a new friend while she was riding Abbey's car. She befriended a large bottle of shampoo that I had purchased earlier today. She would not put it down. Also notice that Cate dried her own hair.

After Chick-Fil-A we went to Target to buy Cate some new shorts. Of course, we had to buy her a couple of other cute outfits. We looked for a "Fourth of July" shirt for both Carah and Cate, but we couldn't find Carah's size.


Time was getting later, you know, it was like 6:59 and Cate was getting tired. She was ready to go home. On the way home, I think that someone Toopted (Cate's word for Toot). As soon as we got home, Cate got into her PJ's and headed to sleep. It was 7:28.



All in all, it was a fabulous day. We hope that Danny and Michelle had a great time together. I am glad that they were willing to loan us their daughter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somebody's going to be a lucky Little Frankie or Sheila someday when Jeff and Abbey have their children. You're going to be wonderful parents!

Linda said...

Little Frankie or Sheila???? did I miss something or what? I know they will be wonderful parents, too!! Sounds like you all had a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

Cate is such a cutie! And, can you believe it, she gave me a hug the other day! I'm so happy! I'm glad you three had a good time.