Custom Search

Monday, June 12, 2006

Cookies


VBS started today and it was a blast. We had over 400 there and that was amazing. This is our biggest VBS ever. Mrs. Linda and Abbey came home to start baking Oatmeal Cookies for tomorrow's snack. There are several other people who are baking the cookies.


I think that Abbey and Mrs. Linda cooked about 200 of these cookies. Our house smells wonderful right now. I love the smell of fresh-baked cookies. There were kids everywhere today, so I am sure that they will devour all of the cookies tomorrow at VBS.


Are you salivating yet, ready to eat some cookies. Come to our church tomorrow and get some. Now, I think that we are all tired and so I feel like we'll be going to bed soon. If not bed, we'll probably take it easy for the rest of the evening.

After the dishes are done, that is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would have loved to have been a part of this venture. Looks fun and exciting. ENNA