Custom Search

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Midweek Update



Reed had a very busy day today.



First, he woke up and had breakfast.



Then, he and Mama looked for the camera.



They couldn't find it.



They went with Britton and his Mama to the zoo and met Stacy, Hudson, and Cooper.



They played, saw Monkeys (hee hee), Meer cats, and snakes (ssss .... Ewww!) and had a picnic.



He came home and took a nap.



I came home, Reed was still asleep and Abbey was cooking supper.



I looked for the camera and finally found it. Anybody want to guess where? Leave a comment.



We ate supper in peace ... I mean, we ate supper while Reed finished his nap.

When Reed woke up, he ate supper and then we went to church.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Where does Reed get all his super cute personalized shirts?

Stacy said...

"We ate supper in peace ... I mean, we ate supper while Reed finished his nap."

I can relate to this, totally!

Anonymous said...

As much as you talk about "SLEEP" ....was the camera in the bed with you. I've updated my school site.....go look at it. I need some guidance and cannot wait for your visit in a few weeks. I could really use a REED hug and one from you and Abbey, too. Love, ENNA

Anonymous said...

Or maybe the camera was at CVS pharmacy in your house?????? Love, ENNA

Kerry said...

Every time I see Reed on his slide, I wonder if it will get moved outside in the spring or stay indoors...

I ditto Amanda's question! That's a great shirt!

Kerry

Brandon, Tamara, Britton, Paityn and Beckett said...

Ha ha ha, but where was the car charger?....