Custom Search

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Where Oh Where Has My Little Boy Gone?



Can you believe how much our little guy has grown? I can't! It's all happened so quickly! I can't believe that in less than two weeks, he is going to be two years old!

I was telling Uncle Bill today that I can't imagine what we did without him. Before we had Reed, I never knew that there was a place in my heart that needed to be filled. Reed more than filled that place and has filled many people's hearts.

Abbey called me tonight and to let me hear how Reed was cackling! He was laughing so hard and being so silly. It was so fun to hear him, but it made me miss him and his mama even more!

San Diego is beautiful! The weather has been amazing. I've been to the beach twice, but the rain is supposed to come tomorrow.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Wait..........you forgot to take me!!!!!!!!!!!

Tisra said...

Parents said that to us all the time, "it's gonna go quickly- enjoy every second!". I knew what they meant, and tried to prepare for it, but still, IT GOES SO QUICKLY. How on earth is our oldest about to turn NINE?!!! Good golly!

Parenting is a blessing and a miracle and something amazing. While missing the baby, the older child is something more incredible, in ways. Actually, each stage has it's great points... it would be something to get to taste and savor each part all at the same time!!!!

We were on video chat yesterday with our family at Sandy Meggo's house (as we jokingly say). While we shivered, they boastedof 80 degree weather in the past week. Not fair! (of course, I'm the one boasting when it actually snows!) :-)