Custom Search

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008



Reed was excited to get to see the "dawgcks" this morning.



After a delicious Thanksgiving spread, we took a little time for some family pics before nap time.



Reed has been full of smiles since we arrived at Pop and Lola's. We hope that it will carry on after we go home. It's great to have our sweet little guy back.



Of course, there have been a a few moments where Reed has had to turn on his charm.



Aunt Ava and Uncle Brookie had to get back to Jackson for UB to go to work tomorrow.



But, we took a few pics of them before they left.



I went to CVS early this morning.

EVERYTHING THAT YOU SEE WAS FREE or MORE THAN FREE!!!!

Technically, the griddle was not completely free, but I paid for it with ECBs and a giftcard that I got for having a Rx filled, so it was free, that makes everything FREE!!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hahaha! I was thinking of you when I picked out my Loreal Color Juice, lotion, face wipes, and kit-kat bar Thanksgiving morning. :)