Custom Search

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Goodbye Toothpicks



Reed was having a lot of fun today running around the pencil tree in the living room. Hopefully, we will decorate the trees this weekend.



Our house has "bawls" all over it! Reed thinks they are incredible!



Oh, and we can't forget the "bajoos."



Reed's coloring sheet from today at Mother's Day Out.



Tonight, we went to Target to finish our Operation Christmas Child boxes.



When we came home, Reed had bloodshot eyes!



Really, Britty gave Reed the glasses for Halloween.

Here's the pics of the new posts:





The straw is covering up some seeds that I planted where the front shrubs were. A picture from this perspective last Thursday would not be possible.



The photo would not be possible either! More shrubs gone! ... And new posts also!



4 comments:

Jane said...

The new columns look great! I am still struggling with the Christmas trees being up this early...What can I say, I like to celebrate Thanksgiving first! I will admit over the weekend when my parents were here, I did relent and let my mom play Christmas music in the car.

Anonymous said...

Oh me! Those glasses are just too hilarious on little Reedster!!! You need to blow those photos up to poster size and frame them!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE COLUMNS!!!! They compliment the house so well! Reed, those glasses are crazily scary, but they do look absoulutely adorable on you!


~Lexi

Anonymous said...

THE columns are so awesome! I cannot believe the difference in the house. Love Reed's glasses!!! What a clown. Come see us soon. Love, ENNA