Custom Search

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Post Election Post

Okay, so I've avoided this as long as possible, other than the "subtle" button that has appeared on the right side of the screen (it's gone now, if don't know what I am talking about).

There was no post last night because I fell asleep with Reed and didn't wake up until 9:45. Our digital box was acting up and we couldn't get Fox News, so we were stuck to watch NBC. It was making me sick at my stomach as most of the media did during this election.



We were disappointed with the results last night. I do wish that McCain/Palin would have won. I was not bowled over by either candidate for President, but I felt like we had something to base his claims on.



I was really interested in Palin as well. I know many people were upset with McCain's choice, but I loved the idea of having someone normal in politics. She wasn't Harvard, Columbia, or Yale educated. She was just normal who had a husband that worked. I felt we could identify with her.



All that to say, the Office of the President should be respected and I am going to have to learn to respect President Obama.

I hope that so many Americans who have placed their complete hope in him will not be dis

Okay, enough serious junk.

As you probably can tell, Britty came over last night. Reed has gotten into hugging lately. Finally, our non-affectionate son has become affectionate! I knew he couldn't resist having two affectionate parents!



Later the boys decided to take their shirts off and become little redneck boys!



They were totally unconcerned with the elections ...





... until Britton heard that Obama had won and he was not impressed!





PULL YOUR PANTS UP!
Post a Comment