Custom Search

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Bathtime Fun!



Reed had a busy day at church, just as we all did. Not really as busy as Abbey's was though. She fixed supper for over 70 of the Baptist music ministers in Tennessee and many of their spouses!



Some people don't believe that Reed ever sits down in the tub, but he does! BRIEFLY!



Reed loves Bubbles. So much, in fact, that he was trying to crawl out of the tub to reach the baby shampoo that I use to make his bubbles in the tub. We need to get him some Mr. Bubble.



Reed was looking intently for his toothpaste. We brush his teeth while he is in the tub and he loves getting to spit!



He is quite the happy kid!



He is even putting his face in the water now.

2 comments:

Maria said...

How is he getting so big and tall?????

Suz said...

I just read your article in ParentLife and came to find your blog. I'm a blog-o-holic too :O)

My husband (Worship Pastor at our church) and I adopted our daughter in Russia and just had a surprise domestic adoption in the midst of a long, long second adoption from Russia.

Our Youth Pastor and his wife are interested in adopting an Asian child and I wonder if you could e-mail me privately with info on your agency that I could share with them.

susieyarb at yahoo dot com

thanks!!