Custom Search

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bobbles!



Reed has had a busy couple of days.



He was busy dancing and playing.



And riding his horse!



He went to a photo shoot yesterday for a catalog! He is so not a model! He will never smile when he goes to a photo shoot!



They said they got a couple of good shots though.



He went with his Mama to an uppercase living party last night since I was speaking at preteen conference.



He was supposed to go to a party this afternoon, but he woke up from his nap in an incredibly bad mood.



He got over it finally.



He loves toes!



He loves his horse!

And now, for the title. Enjoy Reed's "bobble" bath shots!





















4 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, seeing Reed's "Bobble" bath made my heart ache for the loss of my little boy who used to LOVE bubble baths so very much. *sigh* Now, we are happy that he bathes!! *smile* Enjoy it all while you can -- they grow up MUCH too quickly.

Anonymous said...

Reed is destined for fame for sure!

(And I bet a Bobble Bath would cure any bad mood fast!!!)

Stacy said...

Those are some serious bubbles! I have not tried that yet with Cooper, he is into quick baths at the moment. Or rather, I am! The quicker to bath, the quicker to bed.

loffer said...

A silly question for you: What size of shoe does Reed wear? I am trying to get things ready for Pin-Hao to come home, and I have no idea what shoe size an 18 month old wears!

Thanks!,

Lora O.