Custom Search

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Coloring!



Today, Abbey was cooking supper and I was outside mowing the yard.



When she came upstairs, she learned that Reed was attempting to become the next Picaso.




... He is thinking about a career in inking himself!



As you can see, he was really good at getting full coverage. Yes, we are thankful for washable markers, now if we only knew where he found it!



After a shower, Reed took some time to talk on the phone.



Uncle Bill told Reed a funny joke.



And then he chased the balls around his room.



Next he began to consider a career as a plumber, but decided it was too drafty.



But right now, his profession of the day is ball-tester.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Those first couple of pictures are one of my worst fears!! I can't bring myself to let Holly use regular markers yet...only Color Wonder markers. Looks like Picaso/Reed had a great time, though. Good thing kids are washable, too!

Stacy said...

The pic of Reed at the top of the stairs with the balls in his hand, that is Cooper! Oh my goodness, he tries and usually succeeds at holding as many balls in his hands as he possibly can. He has these 4 balls, that he'll hold 2 in one hand 2 in the other and walk around the house. It's hilarious, and so grown-up of them!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, NEXT will come the Play dough. Do you think Enna needs to send some,Abbey???? I might would get voted the worst MIL in the world if I do that. I want to see him as a traveler and have him visit ENNA. BOY, could I use a HUG right now. Love, ENNA