Custom Search

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Bubbles



We were all excited that today was a beautiful day.



Reed was especially excited that the weather was nice.



He even greeted the passing traffic in our front yard.



Then, he went and played in our neighbor's yard.



I don't know why he was so interested in her porch.



But, he soon took off running!



and running, and running!



He played with his bubbles. We set up the bubble machine so that our lungs didn't have to go into overdrive.



He picked up rocks.



Gave hugs.



And held his Daddy's hand.



We are so blessed.

5 comments:

theglenns556 said...

I love the shot of him holding your hand. Great picture!

I'm about to experience Nashville next week. I'm coming for a ministers wives conference at Two Rivers Thursday and Friday morning then Beth Moore Friday and Saturday.

Maybe I will see y'all at Target. ha

Anonymous said...

Haven't commented before but read almost daily....and have followed along since Reed first arrived. He is such an adorable little boy & you can see what a happy family you are as the love comes through in all that you do. He's getting so big & just keep enjoying life with Reed!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of Reed, especially the one of him pointing. It looks like he's giving someone his definite opinion!

Anonymous said...

Cheetos and bubbles....it doesn't get much better than that. He has gotten taller since his birthday! I sure do miss him. He is soooo cute and happy!!!
Lola

Cheryl F. said...

Hello, I came across your blog from taiwan adoption blogroll. I would love to get some information from you. We also live in Tennessee, and we were in the process/had our referral from Vietnam and everything fell through and are really interested in looking into Taiwan. I would love to get some information from you. My email KYFLGirl@aol.com and adoption blog is www.whattonameher.blogspot.com

Hope to hear from you...
Cheryl F.
Jacksboro, TN