Custom Search

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Opryland



Our children's choir musical was tonight and the kids were phenomenal! They did a great job leading in worship!

We had dress rehearsal yesterday and Abbey made some chocolate chip cookies. Reed was happy to do the taste testing.



"Uh ... Mama, I think I might need to try another one."



Uncle Bill spent the weekend with us, because he was excited to get to see the children's choir. On Friday evening, we went to Opryland to see the Christmas lights.



Reed was completely impressed by pretty decorations.



"Whoa, Mama, have you ever seen a Christmas tree so big?"






Reed enjoyed watching the fountain water lights show and then he danced when we watched the "Rockabilly Christmas."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you happen to get my letter Mrs. Abbey? I hope that it got to you! I hope all is well!


~ Lexi