Custom Search

Saturday, August 12, 2006

There's a Bunny in my BackYard

OKAY, before I go any further, I must clarify something. I found the pictures of the urinals in the previous post on the internet. I did not, nor have I ever felt the need to take pictures of urinals. Now, back to your regularly scheduled blogging.


This morning Abbey cooked breakfast and when I came downstairs there was a bunny in our backyard. Since we have put the birdfeeders out, we have had increasing numbers of bunnies in our backyard. It's fun to see the extra wildlife. Our trees are now fluttering with birds in them. They really enjoy their new food source.

The other day while I was on my way to work, I saw two fawns near the end of our street. Hopefully, they will find their way to our backyard. Wouldn't that be nifty? Enjoy the pictures of the bunny.





 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bunny looks skinny. You need to put some food out for it.

Maggie said...

did jane fall off the face of the earth? is she, like, hanging out on its neck?

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Ava and I will bring a corn feeder to put in your yard when we come to visit. Let me know when the deer put some weight on and we will have a roasting. They won't feel a thing.

Brookie