Custom Search

Monday, August 07, 2006

A Clean SUV

It's been weeks, possibly months, since my Jeep had its last bath. Not only was it in desperate need to be cleaned on the outside, it was worse than a pig pen on the inside. I have not totally emptied it since I changed jobs. The wheels were almost black from the grease and road grime.

Thankfully, my new job affords me great hours. I get home around 4:00, so I have plenty of time to take care of things. This morning before I went to work, I told Abbey that she had to make me clean my Jeep when I came home. Immediately upon entering the house after work, I changed clothes and went to work on the Jeep. Abbey came out to clean the garage.

We worked, sweated, and both got our jobs accomplished. Check out the after picture of the wheel. It took a toothbrush and baking soda, but I got them completely cleaned. Abbey did a great job getting the garage in order.


My Jeep is shiny now and so is Abbey's car. Come on now, you really didn't think that I would wash and vacuum my car and not my wife's did you? I actually put more time into scrubbing the gazillions of bugs off the front of the Highlander, than I did getting the grease off my wheels.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: