Custom Search

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

This Weekend III (or My FABULOUS Intern Lindsey)


My wonderful intern Lindsey is in the picture on the left. When the church finally agreed to hire me an intern, I was already hoping that Lindsey would take the position. She is excellent and she loves children! She is thinking about going into the ministry. I would fully support her in that endeavor. She comes from a great family and has made my job so much easier! It is excellent. She was a great help this weekend. The kids all love her too!

She is very responsible and helps administer some of the ministries of the preschool and children's ministry, as well as, serve as teacher. She is also very patient and compassionate, which are not too of my strong points. That's great when I have someone who needs a little extra attention!

Well, I am tired of starting new blogs, in order to post pictures, so you will just have to know that we had an EXCELLENT weekend and I think that our kids are closer to God because of it! That's wonderful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that was enough compliments to hold me over for a few months! You're the BEST Jeff! Thanks for everything! Ok, so I think I'm actually going to figure out how to get "connected" with this blogger thing. See ya!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey rocks! She is sooooo wonderful!And I had a TON of fun at the conference! And by the way Jeff, You are to patient and compassionate! Well, maybe more compassionate than patient. But if if you weren't compassionate Mrs. Abbey wouldn't have married you.
From,
Tessa