Custom Search

Friday, March 24, 2006

Finally Friday


Have you ever noticed that sometimes, a week may seem to fly by and others go painfully slow. This week has been one of those SLOW ones.

I seemed to get a lot done at work and we really didn't have a lot to do at home. Abbey has had a great week at school. She said that her students have been really good. Tuesday night, we did the usual Chik-fil-a and then we went over to the Spicklers. We were just going over to drop off a camera that I borrowed and to take Frank a treat, but we ended up staying for a while.

Wednesday was church and meetings. Last night, Abbey cooked a delicious meal. We had pork chops with a homemade stuffing (from Rachel Ray), fresh mashed potatoes, and of course corn for me. It was really good. We just watched a little TV and then went to bed.

I am very sleepy now, because Abbey did not sleep very good last night. She was tossing and turning the whole night. I haven't made the bed yet, because today in clean sheet day. I've got to go up and do that in a while. Right now, I think that I might take a nap for a while because between Abbey moving around, talking, and stealing all the cover, I didn't get much of a nap.

I went in to work for a while this morning and got a few things accomplished. I guess that's all for now, oh yeah, those are Abbey's thank you flowers. We always get our flowers from Sherry's Florist in Springfield. She's does a great job. Never puts baby's breath or carnations in anything!

No comments: