Custom Search

Friday, October 08, 2010

Soccer Update



I am sorry that there are only a few pictures tonight. Abbey took some pictures the other day on the nice camera and I am not sure where she put it. I am happy to report that these pictures were made on our new Kodak EasyShare and I think that most of them are pretty good for a $50 camera.



It took long enough, but Reed actually participated in some of soccer practice last night. We were really proud of him. I am hoping that tomorrow he'll play a little bit in the game.



Reed loves playing soccer with his buddies Tate, Lake, and Britton. There are couple of other little boys on the team, but I don't know them. I know their names, but I'm pretty sure the fact that unfamiliar faces are on his team is part of the reason why Reed won't play.



For those of you who know us well, you know that we've pretty much been the worst at getting Reed to go to sleep at a decent hour and many times, we've just let him sleep with us. This week, we've been really good at Bedtime bootcamp and all three boys have gone to bed and were asleep by about 8:00 o'clock. Abbey and I are LOVING it! It's so nice to have a few minutes to just chill out without having to chase one of our very energetic little boys!



Tonight Abbey has gone out with Miss Candace for a little girl's night out. I know that Abbey has been working hard this week and she deserves a break!



Will's breathing has pretty much cleared up and we are very thankful. Tonight, Uncle Bill is here helping me with the boys, so Will is going to sleep in the pack-n-play in our room.



Nash is really picking up his English well. Today he was practicing hitting the tee-ball with Abbey and he was counting "1, 2, 3." Tonight, we were reading "Goodnight Gorilla" and Nash was telling me the names of the animals.

No comments: