Custom Search

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tate's Birthday Party



Abbey is very helpful in my attempt to make sure that my team knows that I appreciate the work they do for the publications that our team produces. So, this time, she made Apple Cupcakes and Popcorn balls.



The apple cupcakes turned out really cute and yummy. Jessica, my graphic designer, thought they were cute little pumpkins. I didn't have the heart to tell her that they were supposed to be apples.



The popcorn balls were delicious. Abbey found a great, easy recipe online. I actually helped make the popcorn balls. They were fun to make.

I think that my team enjoyed the goodies.



This past Saturday, Reed enjoyed attending his buddy Tate's birthday.



It was a huge carnival birthday. Mr. Robert, one of Reed's former Sunday School teachers was there.



Miss Sarah, another one of Reed's former Sunday School teachers, was there. She painted Reed's face.



Reed loves balloons. So, of course, Reed loved having balloons painted on him.



Reed enjoyed riding the trackless train.



Reed rocked the house catching rubber duckies out of the "pond".



It looks like we might have a duck hunter on our hands.



Tate's birthday cake was really cute and went along with the theme well.



Reed and Britton had fun on the swingset.



Reed and Lake also had a good time playing together.



Best buddies loved riding on the train.



Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures of the birthday boy. He was very busy welcoming all of his guests.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

That cake is really cool! Looks like it could feed an army.

Super cute and easy cupcakes, too. Too bad Holly doesn't like cake, or I would make some of those for her.