Custom Search

Friday, December 14, 2012

Nashville Christmas Parade



We continued our yearly tradition of going to the Nashville Christmas parade this year. We did break from the tradition of eating at spaghetti factory, because the line was ridiculous.

We ended up eating Sbarro which was not nearly as yummy as I the brown butter and mezithra that I had planned on eating. But it was good.

This year, our party included: Uncle Bill, Miss Candace, the Davidsons, and the 6 of us. Last year at this time, baby Tuck was not home yet.

Before the parade, Abbey and Michelle ran the Ruldolph Run 5K.

The parade was long but good, I think that the kids thoroughly enjoyed it. The Nashville Christmas parade consists largely of marching bands and Shriners.

One of my favorite creative things was this Christmas tree made of plastic water bottles. It was on the the Boy Scouts float.

I also loved the "Very Hungry Caterpillar" balloon.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: